Who says you can only show love and affection on Valentine’s Day? Not me. It’s the little things that count and I believe there are many ways to show you love someone.
So how do you show someone you love them without breaking the bank or looking like a cliche’? It’s probably easier than you think. Just remember what made you fall in love with that person in the first place and continue doing the things you used to do from the beginning.
As time goes by, relationships can become dull and if you’re not careful, the spark will die. Someone will feel unloved, unappreciated, and just plain bored.
We don’t want that. I believe finding love is hard on its own, so it’s a real good idea to cherish the one you love. I think you should show the person you love how much they mean to you 365 days a week. Remember the grass is greener on the side you water it.
Here are 21 simple ways to show someone you love them
- Give them your undivided attention.
- Cook their favorite meal.
- Complete an errand or chore they hate to do.
- Recreate your first date.
- Create and set-up a scavenger hunt.
- Participate with them in their favorite activity.
- Make them a playlist of their favorite songs.
- Order their favorite movie to watch with them.
- Order take-out from their favorite restaurant so they don’t have to cook
- Buy a gift just because.
- Have flowers delivered to their place of work.
- Write them a love letter.
- Hug and kiss them.
- Give them a back or foot massage.
- Tell them that you appreciate them and why.
- Listen to them vent their frustrations out.
- Make a picture frame of your favorite photo together.
18. Wear their favorite outfit. 19. Serve them breakfast in bed.
20. Write their parents a letter thanking them for raising such a wonderful person.
21. Be spontaneous and go somewhere for the weekend.
Can you think of any other ways to make your partner feel loved? If so, share in the comments.